This policy is effective as of September 2013
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog or any of my recommendations, please contact me.
So the “cat is out of the bag” some bloggers receive compensation (surprise, surprise) through their blogs in the form of cash or products. I don’t think this is a huge secret nonetheless – I am publicly disclosing that I would like to actually earn money through my work at BakingNana.com. If I am ever in the position to do so, I will tell you all about it!
The FTC requires us to disclose this information.
Above and beyond the required legal disclosures – here is MY promise to you:
- I will not endorse a product or service that I honestly would not recommend to my own family and friends.
- I will never sell or knowingly disclose your personal information. Within my blogs you will see links to other sites, I cannot vouch for their policies.
- If I write a post for a sponsor or advertiser, my opinions expressed within my blog will be honest regardless of compensation offered.
- I am an AllRecipes.com Brand Ambassador. I am not compensated for my work as a Allrecipes Brand Ambassador. Products received from advertisers are only used for experienced-based reviews on Baking Nana’s Kitchen. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are purely the sole opinions of mine.
Now for the REAL legal disclaimer that is required by the FTC:
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to;
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
2. Comments including profanity
3. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
4. Comments that attack a person individually
Use of Content and Images:
Images are copyright protected. All content including images used on this site are property of BakingNana.com or used with permission of the original photographer, credit noted. Use of these images requires permission and a acknowledgement / link back to BakingNana.com. In other words, if you want to use an image or any content, just ask!
Terms and Conditions
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
This policy is subject to change at anytime.